Skip Navigation
York U: Redefine the PossibleHOME | Current Students | Faculty & Staff | Research | International
Search »FacultiesLibrariesCampus MapsYork U OrganizationDirectorySite Index
Future Students, Alumni & Visitors
Frequently Asked Questions

How is 4070 different from the other project courses?

Most of the project courses are focussed on doing a large project that involves original research or development work. EECS4070 is more similar to a traditional undergraduate course, where you will learn about some topic and work on assignments related to the topic, but it is more self-guided than a traditional course: instead of lectures, most of the work is done as independent study, with the guidance of a faculty member.

What about 4081, 4082, 4084?

These courses have been discontinued. If one is required for your degree, you should instead take EECS4080. (The topic of your 4080 project will have to be in the right area for your stream, and the project supervisor should also be in this area.)

What about 4088 and 4090?

These courses are not offered in the summer term.

Can I take 4080 for credit more than once?

This is not normally permitted. Exceptional cases should be discussed with the course director in advance.

Last modified:
2019/04/23 16:47